Life's a journey... here and living it!

Life's a journey...   here and living it!

Friday, August 25, 2006


This will be my first post. It's Friday and Charles (DH) had a day off work. It's been nice having him home for a change. We were supposed to go see our nephew (Mathew) graduate basic training (for the Army) today but he has three more weeks of PT training before he can graduate. He will go straight to his MOS training right after that so we'll miss out on seeing him this time. I wish him the best.

Our youngest son Alex is leaving on Monday for his basic training (Army also) at Ft. Leonardwood, aka ft. lost in the woods! I'm already starting to miss him. I'll need plenty of tissues and distractions next week. He will be gone for 15 weeks, I sure hope they go by fast! He's going into the reserves, so he will come back and start college in Oklahoma. Need tissues just talking about it!

No comments:


I day dream of Cancun!