Life's a journey... here and living it!

Life's a journey...   here and living it!

Monday, October 09, 2006

Fall pictures...




















I did this layout for a Design Team contest I'm in for Scraplove.com. This was a fun ad layout. It just came together pretty fast. Love when they do that. The way this contest works is they vote someone off, so we'll see what happens. Keeping the fingers crossed!





I took Heather and Hayleigh to the park to get some fall pictures. We bought Hayleigh some small pumpkins and she loved them. They were small so she could hold them. She got tired pretty fast so I did not get as many pictures as I had hoped and got hardly any of Heather. We'll have to go back out soon and try for some more before it turns too cold.

No comments:


I day dream of Cancun!