Life's a journey... here and living it!

Life's a journey...   here and living it!

Monday, September 24, 2007

Another week challenge at Scrappin with Grace

Our challenge was to do a LO using 90% Mustard Moon products. Since Mustard Moon only has pattern paper, stickers, and rubons it made it harder to use 90% without embellishments, so I made my own. I cut circles and made flowers to give my LO some dimension. Here's my take on the challenge...



For extra credit we could do a card with leftover pieces of Mustard Moon products so here's the card I came up with...

2 comments:

{Susan...Seriously.} said...

i totally love seeing new stuff from you and my fingers are crossed. i want to try some of those flowers...love it!

Kate said...

Beautiful! Love those flowers! Plus I love your banner!!!


I day dream of Cancun!