Life's a journey... here and living it!

Life's a journey...   here and living it!

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Happy Valentine's

We'll I'll go ahead and post Happy Valentine's Day to everyone today. I doubt I'll be online much tomorrow. This will be a hard year...no candy, no flowers, no taking me out for a romantic dinner, no saying I love you, no showing me he loves me. Just hate, making fun of me, trying to hurt me. He is sharing all those things he use to share with me with someone else.

2 comments:

Chris said...

I am so sorry that you are having to go thru this. I think of you often and wonder how you are doing. I remember feeling those same things so many years ago. My thoughts and prayers are with you!! Hang in there girl, it will get better.

{{{Hugs}}}
Chris

Yvette Pupo-Heredia said...

Hang in there girl, it will get better.{HUGS}


I day dream of Cancun!