Life's a journey... here and living it!

Life's a journey...   here and living it!

Sunday, April 27, 2008

I'm Back!

It's been a while since I've picked up anything to do with scrapbooking...but that's going to change. My heart is mending...I've found someone very special in my life and I'm ready to get back to what I absolutely love to do, scrapbooking and photography.

I'm still stuck here in Ohio and most of my girls are in Oklahoma, so it makes it hard to get alot of pictures, but I've managed to get a few from my visits. I'm headed down to NC to visit my parents and leaving behind my scrapbook room for a few weeks...but I'm checking out pubcalls.blogspot waiting for that fun contest I want to enter. I'm putting DT calls on hold for now until I can get moved down to Oklahoma...but I really do miss it!

To all my wonderful scrapbook friends I sure have missed you all but needed the time. You will see me soon and I can't wait!!!

10 comments:

.jessica jo. said...

Hey girl! Glad to have ya back!!!! Looking forward to seeing some new stuff from you!! :)

{Susan...Seriously.} said...

YIPPEE!!! i joined cmk the other day and saw that you were a member, but hadn't posted in awhile. sounds like the sun's shining again for you! i'm glad. can't wait to see the new eye candy!1

Chris said...

So glad to know that you are doing well! Good luck!

alli14 said...

I am so glad to see that you are back....I have been checking every day since February and have been so worried.

Yvette Pupo-Heredia said...

Glad to have ya back!! I am glad to hear that you are doing well!

Anonymous said...

A smile came to my face when I saw that you're back. I don't know you but of course we always feel like we do from the blogs. I actually prayed for you and was truly concerned for you. So glad that you're back and actually have someone in your life.

Anonymous said...

I am so glad to hear you are doing well... I have been thinking about you, glad you found your creativity again!!! :)

Auntie Em said...

Denise, I was so sad to hear your earlier trials but was very happy for you that someone new is helping you heal. Post more often, we enjoy your work.

Anonymous said...

So glad to read that things are looking up. Its nice to see you back even in little bits.

Nicole Martel said...

Hugs Denise, I've been thinking about you for awhile now!


I day dream of Cancun!