Life's a journey... here and living it!

Life's a journey...   here and living it!

Thursday, December 14, 2006

All work and no play...

are pretty boring so tomorrow I'm going to the LSS and crop for the day. I have an album I need to get finished and two layouts for the Superbowl round at Memory Creators. I guess it's still work but I love this kind of work. Sitting down...running my mouth...and scrapbooking...how can that be work???

I'm getting very excited because next week we go pick up our son that has been away at Basic training and his AIT (Military training) for Enigineering. I'm so happy that he will be home before Christmas. He has been away for some time now...most of the year! He is at Ft. Leonardwood...we have been there for our oldest son's graduation. I loved it up there, very beautiful area. I hope it's not too cold or any snow while we are on the road. I love it...but I don't like driving out of town in it! Did I say how excited I am??? lol

This is Alex the day he left for Basic. I can't wait to see how much he has changed!





3 comments:

Kate said...

Sounds like fun - scrapping & chatting! I'm so glad your son will be home for Christmas! Be safe on your trip to Ft. Leonardwood!

ashlee said...

thats wonderful about your son...what a blessing to see him for the holidays!

after the first of the year we should get together and crop!

Merry Christmas!!

Anonymous said...

So happy that your son will be home with you for Christmas!


I day dream of Cancun!