Life's a journey... here and living it!

Life's a journey...   here and living it!

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

TAG Your it!

tag your it!
I was tagged by the talented Kate, so here it goes...

A - Available or single: neither
B - Best Friend: Tina
C - Cake or Pie: cake...no pie...both!
D - Drink of choice: Coke
E - Essential Item you use everyday: deodrant :)
F - Favorite color: blue
G - Gummy Bears or worms: worms
H - Hometown: Charlotte
I - Indulgence: Krispy Kreme donuts
J - January or February: February ( my birthday)
K - Kids & Names: Adam, Heather, Alex, Jessica, and Kimberly
L - Life is Incomplete Without? family
M - Marriage Date: March 11, 1987
N - Number of Siblings:2 brothers (both older)
O - Oranges or Apples: oranges
P - Phobias or Fears: snakes
Q - Fave Quote: Live life as if it were your last!
R - Reason to Smile: why not? life's too short...
S - Season: Fall
T - Tag 3 or 4 people: Michelle, Jessica, Bethany, & Emily
U - Unknown Fact about Me: my weight...urgg
V- Vegetable You Don't Like: spinach...unless it's in a dip
W - Worst Habit: picking up after my kids when they should do it...that I'll just do it myself!
X - Xrays: long list!
Y - Your Fave Food: Popcorn shrimp
Z - Zodiac Sign: Aquarius

1 comment:

justem said...

Ooh Thanks for the Tag! I'll try to do it tonight!


I day dream of Cancun!