Life's a journey... here and living it!

Life's a journey...   here and living it!

Thursday, November 23, 2006

HAPPY THANKSGIVING DAY

Doing the family thing today...cooking the turkey and all the goodies to go with it. We are missing our two sons today. Our oldest Adam is in Korea in the Army and our youngest is in Basic Training at Ft. Leonardwood. We love you and miss you!

I have been busy helping our local scrapbook store move to a bigger location. My two daughters also went over to help out. We plan on going back today to help them get finish because they open back up tomorrow.

2 comments:

Kate said...

Hugs for you! I know how it is having family gone during the holidays. (my brother was once at Ft. Wood too but is now gone to Iraq) I hope you all had a happy holiday!

.jessica jo. said...

hugs to you and your family during this holiday season!!!!


I day dream of Cancun!