Life's a journey... here and living it!

Life's a journey...   here and living it!

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

I made it to Round 6


Ye s I did it! I made it another round at scraplove. This week is a two part challenge. The first challenge (for me only) is a LO using a phrase that say me! Mine is "that's right cute!" It took me no time to figure that one out...lol So, here's my take on this challenge.
The second part is a partnership challenge, which I'm doing with an awesome scrapbook partner momof3crazies (Michelle), her blog. She's a very sweet person and this challenge has given me a chance to get to know her better. Thanks Michelle! We have a sketch to go by and we each have to take half of the sketch and create a LO that matches each other. It's more challenging than you would think, but we are having a blast! I will post our LO for that challenge soon.


1 comment:

Bethany E. said...

I love visiting your blog because I know I will be seeing some creative inspiration everytime! Your layout is beautiful! Can't wait to see the next one!


I day dream of Cancun!