Life's a journey... here and living it!

Life's a journey...   here and living it!

Friday, November 10, 2006

I've been creating...
























Journaling:

A daughter is a precious gift A blessing from above, She’s laughter, warmth and feminine charm; She’s thoughtfulness and love. A daughter brings a special joy That comes from deep inside, And as she grows to womanhood She fills your heart with pride. The love she gives so freely Is a rare and beautiful gift. She brings the sunshine right indoors And gives your heart a lift. With every busy, happy year She’s dearer than before, Through every stage… through every age, You love her more and more. -unknown































I just love how this one turned out. This is for the a contest I entered. I have to enter 4 LOs and here's two of them.



























I just finished up this LO for Scrapgoods. I'm up this month on the Design Team to create, so this is my first design. I still have two more to go.

No comments:


I day dream of Cancun!