Life's a journey... here and living it!

Life's a journey...   here and living it!

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Finished another one!

This is my final week at Scrappinmojo. We had to do a two page LO, with 5 or more photos (which I know I had plenty of...16 photos!), use September to December in your theme, and a quote, poem, or lyric.

I loved doing this one. I got to combine alot of Hayleigh's first two years of life...alot of sweet memories there!

Here's what I came up with...








Looks like I'm in a red and black mood!

7 comments:

{Susan...Seriously.} said...

i totally love it!!!!

{Susan...Seriously.} said...

oh, and I tagged you on my blog;0)

Anonymous said...

Denise, YOu have a wonderful blog! I just love looking at all of your wonderful photos and inspiring layouts! What an amazingly talented lady!

Anonymous said...

Great job on using so many photos. You have some fab layouts girl!

Tip Junkie said...

It turned out so great! What a great way to use so many different pictures. I have something for you over on my blog. ;)

Bethany E. said...

Gorgeous Denise! Love it...and she is the cutest!

Kate said...

That is gorgeous Denise! Love all the photos & how've you arranged it all!


I day dream of Cancun!