Life's a journey... here and living it!

Life's a journey...   here and living it!

Thursday, October 18, 2007

I got a new car

last Friday. I know I should have already put it up here, but been pretty busy. I'm very excited about it and it drives so good. I went from a soccer mom to having a pretty cool car with the daughters, especially the youngest, Kimi! I drove it up through the Cuyahoga National Forest...good luck with pronounciation on that one, I'm just learning it! It's beautiful through there. I got some great Fall photos and have already done a LO with them.


Here's my new ride...










I got these pictures of my drive through Cuyahoga National Forest...








3 comments:

Laura S. said...

beuatiful new car & great photos!!

Kate said...

Cool car! And I love your photos! My fav is the one of the trees!

Anonymous said...

congrats on the new car!!! Great phots too.


I day dream of Cancun!