Life's a journey... here and living it!

Life's a journey...   here and living it!

Monday, October 22, 2007

I'm behind

in my posting of my contest. I'm down a couple of contest now. Here's where I'm still standing at...

Scrappin with Grace I'm in the final face down. We started with two teams...each week the losing team had to vote out people from their team. this past week the winning team moves on against each other...what a role change! We had to do a LO with the month sponsor "Peeble" so I used the My Girl kit. This is my last week's submission

















Scrappin Mojo This week's challenge was to make a Thank you card. I think my scrappin mojo left me on this one...Here's what I came up with...

















Scrap Tastic Ms Scrap-Tastic 2008 I made it to round 4! We had to do a LO about where we live. Here's my submission for last week...
















2 Croppin Cousinz I'm not doing as well in this one. They have Friday night crops to gain extra points and that is our (DH & I) date night, so I have only showed up for one crop...this past Friday. I'm hanging in there, even though I know I have no chance of winning...the points show that. I refuse to bow out...I'll hang in until the end no matter how low my points are. I can't give up date night and I'm having fun anyway! There is a bright side I've been on the winning team the past two weeks. Here's my submissions...






2 comments:

Laura S. said...

Wow...you have so much going on. Love all your layouts & things. I wish I had more time to play.

{Susan...Seriously.} said...

lovin' all those layouts girl! fingers still crossed! nice new hot ride too and those pics are awesome!!


I day dream of Cancun!