Life's a journey... here and living it!

Life's a journey...   here and living it!

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

I was tagged by

Susan, so here's my list...Here are the rules which must be posted on your blog if you are tagged:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.

1. I'm a SAHM/GM, married 20 years, and I have 5 children, and I sweet grandbaby girl.

2. I love scrapbooking and photography, but I also love to paint and draw.

3. DH and myself were remarried on our seventh Anniversary in a gazebo looking out over the ocean in Cancun, why 17 because he was willing to do it!

4. We have 4 dogs, 3 cats, I cockatoo, a turtle, and a fish.

5. I've lived in Germany, Okinawa Japan, North Carolina, Georgia, Maryland, Arizona, Indiana, Oklahoma, and Ohio.

6. I had three of my children overseas in Germany.

7. I'm a very proud mother on three in the Army and I was also a military wife for 12 years.


I tag Laura, Bethany, Kate, Michelle, Jessica, Annette, and Stayce. I hope that all you girls will play along.

2 comments:

Laura S. said...

Fun facts about yourself...

here are mine...
7 facts about myself....

1. I hum when I am really happy & don't even realize I am doing it. A bit odd I know.
2. I traveled around China for a little over 3 weeks on a peace & ending hunger mission when I was 15 years old.
3. I have two tattoos & would like to get more.
4. I secretly love listening to Kid Rock music. The nastier it is the better...lol.
5. I drive a hybrid car & care about the environment. My husband affectionately refers to me as his "crunchy granola wife"
6. I like ketchup on my eggs...I know yuck!
7. My great grandfather designed the Empire State Building.

I am posting them here because I was just taggeed last week too.

This was fun to learn a bit about everyone.

oxoxo
Laura

{Susan...Seriously.} said...

haha! i forgot i tagged you;0) 5 kids, huh? i'm done @ 3...famous last words, i'm sure. you have to post some of your art. happy halloween!


I day dream of Cancun!