Life's a journey... here and living it!

Life's a journey...   here and living it!

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Next Round at Bad Girls




For the next round we had to do a LO using white space. I used a light pattern paper for my white space. Here's what I came up with. Now...lets see if I can make it to round 5...I've got my fingers crossed. My dear friend Michelle (momof3crazies) is also in the contest...I'm pulling for you Michelle. I also a have wonderful friend from Tulsa, Dianne H that's a member there. We use to work together. I'm so excited to finally get to talk to her again. Both are awesome scrapbookers!


I have a LO (which I can not post until Dec.) being published in the November issue at Scrapstreet magazine...I'm so excited! Look for me in there next month. I'll post a link when it's released.


I did not win Design Team at Scrappin With Grace...but I won Honor student and won a bag of loot! So I pretty happy! They are doing a Survivor Football for October. Anf, of course I had to play.


Am I insane or what??? I'm signed up for 7 contest for the month of November. I'm going to be cranking out the LOs...that's for sure. I'll be posting all week as I get them done.

1 comment:

{Susan...Seriously.} said...

7 contests??? good luck. absolutely love your latest layout!


I day dream of Cancun!